WHAT WE DO
Our purpose is to cultivate and strengthen supportive community partnerships that encourage and foster the physical and mental wellbeing of youth and families and to prevent substance misuse among youth.
- Help communities identify what their youth need to thrive.
- Youth Leadership Development.
- Provide community education to support and strengthen families.
- Promote and support programs to prevent youth substance misuse.
- Connect community members and professionals to share resources and expertise and to encourage collaboration.
- BSA Troop 246
- Cram the Van
- Darkness to Light
- Iceland Prevention Approach (IPA)
- iExploreSTEM Festival
- National Prescription Take Back Day
- Professional Education
- Rx Lock Boxes
- Sober Graduation Event
- Strengthening Families
- Teen Reality Party for Parents
- Tell It To Me Straight Dinner
- Valley County Opioid Response Project (VCORP)
- Youth and Family Education Series
- Youth Career Exploration & Job Fairs
- Youth Leadership Training
- Youth Summits
Boy Scouts of America
Cascade Community Church
Central District Health
City of McCall Parks & Recreation
City of McCall Police Department
Community Coalitions of Idaho (CCI)
Elk Creek Church
Horizons Lifestyle & Education
Idaho Department of Labor
Idaho Health & Welfare
Idaho Office of Drug Policy
McCall Church of the Nazarene
Meadows Valley Schools
Mountain Life Church
St. LUKE’S MCCALL
Valley County 4H
Valley County U of I Extension
Valley County Court Services
Valley Community Prevention Services
Valley County Sheriff’s Office
Valley County Headstart Program (WICAP)
Dee Dee Phillips – Chair
Belinda Provancher – Vice Chair
Mike Curry – Treasurer
Craig Baker – Board Member
Tiffany Dobbs – Board Member
Patty Giardina – Executive Director
Funding for this project was made possible in part, by GA1RH39585 from U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers and moderators do not reflect the official policies of CDH or HRSA, nor does mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government. Idaho West Central Mountains Youth Advocacy Coalition [September 1st, 2020].